How It Works
The combination of customized hardware, cloud-based data management architecture and an easy-to-use user interface, is specifically designed to remotely monitor multiple water points on a mass decentralized scale across a vast geographic area.
Our proprietary technology is opened-sourced, allowing for flexibility and compatibility with virtually all water system and sensors manufacturers, allowing for the integration and interconnectivity across otherwise separated water systems in different locations possessing either highly sophisticated or non-existent onboard intelligence systems.
Waterkeys® technology provides real-time and historic measurement of various data inputs, including water flow rate, pressure, temperature as well as various water quality measurements including but not limited to: pH, TDS, conductivity, turbidity and dissolved oxygen. Our technology also offers system operational controls including on/off, back flush, valve shut-off and other operational capabilities.
Waterkeys® technology allows for:
- Interconnection and monitoring of individual water wells
- Water purification system monitoring and diagnostics (pressure, volume, operational control and water quality)
- Water pipeline management (leakage awareness)
- Reservoir, lake and river measurements
- Agricultural and conservational water management
- Oil and gas and industrial uses
- Expeditionary water awareness, management and security
- Measurement of ancillary water needs such as electrical power
- Smarter software to help ease the cost & time investment into managing your customers